Saturday, October 23, 2010

The First Post of Many?

We'll see what this site turns into. I have many things on my mind, and I'm looking for a place to get them out. I'm not sure whether this blog with be political, spiritual, or simply full of ways I can see to better this world. We'll see what I'll end up typing.

But no matter what appears on this blog, I hope someday to find a better way to voice my opinions. I'm hoping this blog does not become a pacifier for my ideas and motivations, but rather an open arena to fine tune the ideas that I will then find a way to share with my community.

Given that, we'll see how this goes. Thanks for reading.

- Erica

"Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow. 'Come now, let us reason together,' says the LORD." Isaiah 1:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment