Sunday, January 16, 2011

Memory verse week 2

Hebrews 11:6 "without faith it is impossible to please God because whoever seeks to grow closer to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." That was from memory! Pretty close!

This week's verse was part of the reading that I did at my grandmother's funeral this weekend.
Lamentations 3:22-24
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness 'the lord is my portion' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in him'." A great verse to remember each and every day. I especially like the phrase 'the lord is my portion' because it reminds me of my Bible study last semester. We talked about inheritance and how God is our inheritence and a portion of that is the holy spirit that lives within us. Praise God for that!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment